Thursday, February 12, 2009

if i were a boy..not a man

inspired by someone so dear to me..

i would not say how i feel..
i would let my niggas influence me..
i would do anything in my power not to show emotions..
i would b scared to say i love yew out loud..
i would not kare how my girl feels..
i would ignore her feelings..
i would be childish..
i would act like a big ass kid in public..( attention seeking) [ its a time nd place for things ]
i would only care about my money..nd my shoes..
i would flirt with otha females nd not think twice about it..
i would tell a female i love her..nd not really mean it..
i would lie nd say..i dnt talk to her..i dnt like her..i dnt want her..
stop being jealous babi..but the next day im gal'n her...
i would choose my boys before my girl..
i would do tha total opposite ov wat she asks ov me..
i would b considered to b just a boy..being a boy..
i would b immature...wen really im very mature..
i would take advice..negative nd positive from my boys..nd not kare or take into consideration
ov wat my girl had alreadi told me..b kause his boys wouldnt lie to him...nd his girl will..
i want my way..nd no other way..

if i were a boy..i would b just that a boy..not a man..

so boys..step it up a little nd do ur thang..but in a manly way...be able to admit to ur wrong doings..nd do wat u say ur gonna do..wit no regrets..nd no shame..

life is too short..for all tha games..nd time being wasted..take hold nd charge ov wat ur doin..nd do it..

im just puttin it into wrds..
wen sum onli think it..

2 comments:

  1. that's real fucking talk... Some times we want our cake & eat it to... Wat makes this crazy is we(I) don't trust woman @ all so that's y shit like that happens... Just know that it takes a woman to make a boy a man... And it takes a man 2 accept a woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember wen u wrote that.... Good Tymes

    ReplyDelete