Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Peppin Da Scene


im sittin here at this komputer..and i see alot of ish goin on..nd im like i wanna write about it..so i sit down nd i start this blog..Peepin Da Scene..i look at myself and i wonder damn..im doin sumten like big..huge..gigantic..sumten like a big deal..n my life..nd i look bak at wat i use to do...which was go to skewl..wake up..nd do it again..but wit this new life..its not tha same story..its different..more not so much me..im very outgoin..and very fun..and love to party..but now im livin this issued life..that i kno doubt about it choose for myself..ive neva regreted nothin ive done in my life so far..but this one i think twice about..its krazi yo..this army life is sumten so serious...im soo not feelin it..but at tha same time [$$$] is tha topic ov dis story...age 20.. career gud.. bills..none...kids..none..it kant get no betta..so as i sit bak nd peep this scene...i have this puzzled look on my face..like is this tha life for a G...lol..naw..but my fellow bloggers wat do yew think..about my sceneray...

No comments:

Post a Comment